Pain Under The Nose Such As Pierced And Swollen Lips After Patching Teeth?
Good morning doctor .. I want to ask .. After I do patching teeth on Tuesday .. On the next day it feels pain under the nose like there is a piercing .. And on Friday morning my lips are swollen .. Is this reasonable?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There are complaints of pain in the teeth and swelling in the area of your front lip after the treatment of your front teeth and patches, so this complaint is likely to be triggered by an inflammatory process in the patched tooth area. Inflammation complications and / or infection can cause swelling of the gums and / or around your lip tissue. However, this needs to be ascertained directly by the doctor who treats your teeth, so that you get the right information related to this complaint and the doctor can conduct a direct examination and supporting examinations such as radiological examinations to determine whether there are complications from this dental filling procedure.
Apart from complications from your dental fillings, several other medical conditions can also be at risk of causing pain in the teeth and swelling of your lips, such as:
1. trauma to the teeth
2. leftover food in the dental smear area
3. There is a gap in the tooth thickness
5. Gum inflammation or gum abscess
For now, some things you need to try to meet with your dentist, like
1. Avoid consuming foods and drinks that are sweet, and cold
2. Clean your mouth cavity and teeth immediately after eating
3. follow the doctor's advice and instructions after the dental filling procedure
4. Use mouthwash to help reduce germ contamination in your oral cavity and teeth
Thus the info we can convey,