Pain When Using A Headset After A Collision?
my head hit hard in the back of an accident. And when I use the headset the head that bumped hurts why.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Post-impact headaches can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Tension type headache: headache due to pressure or pull, usually associated with stress or impact
2. Lumps or bruises on the head: bumps or bruises on the head are marked with bumps or bruises in the area of the head that was hit.
3. Fractures or cracks in the skull (rarely): fractures or cracks are characterized by cracks or fractures in the skull bones of the head
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Compress the part that hit with ice or icepack
2. Relevant the head that hit with a pillow
3. Resting the head so as not to bump again
thus hopefully useful