I want to ask, lately I have abdominal pain in the lower part to the back (pelvis) and I often feel pain when I finish urinating. ?? And even when sitting is difficult.
Hello, Wawan Swanda, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Abdominal pain that goes to the back and pain after urinating can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Urinary tract infection
2. Stones in the urinary tract
3. Appendicitis, or inflammation of the appendix
To determine the cause, you should check with a doctor. The doctor will do a complete physical examination, ask questions about your complaint, and perform supporting examinations, for example, a urine analysis check, a complete blood count, to an ultrasound. Treatment according to the cause.
Some of these things can be done to reduce complaints and prevent severity:
1. Drink lots of water to "dissolve" dirt in the urinary tract
2. If you have a fever try taking paracetamol
3. If the pain, can compress the painful area with a warm towel
4. Keep the genitals clean
5. Reduce food or drink that triggers kidney stones, such as those containing high purine / uric acid sources (for example: fat, jerohan, melinjo chips, nuts), high in oxalates (for example: nuts including soybeans, sardines, spinach , chocolate)
If the pain is unbearable, it does not improve with paracetamol administration, there is unusual discharge from the genitals (for example blood, pus), there are sores on the genitals, lumps on the genitals, high fever, vomiting, then immediately go to the doctor for get the right help.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.