Pimples In The Nose
How to cure acne in the nose
Hello Gracia Ezra, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Acne in the nose can be a sign of infection in the nose. This condition can be caused by a number of unfavorable habits, such as picking your nose too often or throwing away nasal discharge violently. Here are some tips to reduce your complaint:
- Do a warm compress to the nose three times a day for 15-20 minutes, to help dry up pimples and reduce pain.
- If you feel pain, you can take over-the-counter pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol
- Avoid squeezing pimples on the inside of the nose, because this method will only make skin pores more vulnerable to bacterial infections.
Avoid frequent touches of pimples on the inside of the nose, so the healing process is faster.
- Wash your hands before and after handling the lump
- Maintain cleanliness of the face and body
- Enough rest
- Manage stress well
- Consumption of balanced nutritious food
Do the tips first above, if the complaint does not get better then you can do an examination with a doctor. However, if there are no significant complaints, you should postpone the examination to the hospital because of the co-19 pandemic. Always keep your distance from other people, consume nutritious food, wear a mask when leaving the house, avoid crowds.
This article can be read by: ACNE NOSE
Hope it helps, thanks.