Prevention And How To Eliminate White Spots On The Face?
My name is Nur, 16 years old. My face when exposed to the sun plus a lot of sweating, it must immediately itchy and appear red red, and quite a bit arises from being bitten by a mosquito. It feels very uncomfortable, and if the red rash disappears white patches appear so, what should I do?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints that you experience, can be caused by several possible causes, including:
1. Ptyriasis versicolor or commonly called tinea versicolor, characterized by the appearance of white spots after exposure to infection.
2. Butterfly rash: redness that appears after exposure to direct sunlight, usually marks the existence of a systematic disease such as lupus
3. Sunburn: burning from exposure to direct sunlight to facial skin
To find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a dermatologist and a specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Using a sunscreen before exposure to direct sunlight
2. Using a face mask or mask
3. Maintain the cleanliness of the face and hands
So hopefully useful :)