Prolonged Back Pain Radiating To The Spine?
rnI want to ask a question,rnI have had back pain for 2 months,rnI have tried to be treated naturally and to no avail,rnOver time the pain is getting to the oxocytic bone.rnEvery I put pressure on my waist it hurts for mercy. And I’ve tried sleeping on the side, it’s useless, it still hurts. I’m afraid this is related to the kidneysrnDoc, please give me a solution. Thank you
Hello, Vika Aryanti, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Back pain can be caused by disturbances in the structures located in the waist (from muscles, bones, joints, nerves, and supporting tissues) or referred pain from internal organs. Some of the possible causes of low back pain are:
1. , Strains or sprains or there is a stretch of the lumbar muscles or their supporting tissues. The colloquial language is sprain.
2. Problems with the nerves and spine, such as herniated nucleus pulposus (HNP), where the spinal cord protrudes forward, injuring the spinal cord. This often causes low back pain that radiates down (buttocks to toes).
3. Referred pain from the kidneys and ureters due to obstructions such as kidney stones/ureteric stones can cause intermittent back pain (renal colic)
4. Pelvic inflammation which is an inflammation of the female reproductive organs
5. Psychological problems such as fibromyalgia
To treat it, the diagnosis must first be determined. Determining the diagnosis must be in consultation with a doctor, complete physical examination, as well as necessary supporting examinations, such as urinalysis, X-rays, blood tests, and ultrasound. Treatment depends on the cause. If the pain is getting worse, especially accompanied by fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, vaginal discharge, pain when urinating, immediately go to the doctor to get the right therapy.
What you can do to prevent it from getting worse is:
1. Rest the painful part, do not make sudden movements, avoid lifting heavy objects
2. Warm compresses or over-the-counter pain creams
3. Drink more water
4. Take painkillers such as paracetamol or other safe painkillers but must be prescribed by a doctor
5. Control your stress
That's it, I hope it's useful.
dr. Sarah Rizqia