Prolonged Diarrhea That Can Not Be Arrested?
Hay, good night, I am a housewife aged 23 years from September I have liquid diarrhea without symptoms and can come out on my own if you can not take it if you take medicine, he recovers, and for a few weeks, I will get diarrhea again. lg copy and why BAB can not come out alone can not stand, thank you
Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition for prolonged diarrhea is usually a loose bowel movement more than 3 times a day which lasts more than 3 weeks. It can happen because of several things
1. Chronic inflammation of the digestive tract or inflamatory bowel disease
2. Infection can be in the form of bacteria or viruses
3. Psychological disorders where symptoms can occur usually appear when certain conditions or stress
This should be checked by a doctor, especially a specialist in internal medicine so that a physical examination can be carried out and then an additional examination in the form of laboratory or imaging. If there are no abnormalities it can be a psychological condition.
Some things that should be done are
1. Increase nutrition so that the immune system becomes better
2. Expand to eat fiber
3. Avoid foods that are spicy and sour
4. Avoid the condition of dehydration with enough fluids which is 2 liters per day
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks