Pus Discharge From The Skewer Puncture Scar?
Hello doctor, I want to ask … My finger was hit by a skewer, when I put the meat into the prick, my hand’s week didn’t move. My little pus came out again, Wednesday still removed pus, please explain.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Pus discharge from scars can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Bacterial infections: Bacterial infections in open wounds can cause complaints of festering sores
2. Viral infections: sometimes viral infections also cause complaints of difficult wounds to heal and festering
3. Wound healing process: the process of wound healing that is too late will cause complaints to be wet, dirty, and festering
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain clean wound area
2. Do not clean with a needle
3. Bring the nearest health center or clinic for wound care and receive appropriate treatment.
Thus, hopefully useful :)