Rashes Often Appear Prominent On The Skin?
I have been suffering from dermatographia for about one year, but I feel that it has never improved even more vulnerable to hit me. I am 18 years old now. When is the possibility of this disease can be cured?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Dermatographia is a skin condition that causes the sufferer to experience swelling like hives when the skin is etched. Literally the meaning of the term is writing on the skin. Skin disorders can appear after scratching, rubbing, or scratching something with pressure to the surface of the skin. These skin disorders can appear suddenly but can disappear by themselves in a short time.
The condition is based on an allergic reaction when specific antibodies are produced in response to a scratch or pressure on the surface of the skin. This response produces a histamine substance that causes swelling and itching on the affected skin.
Factors that aggravate dermatography include:
- Excessive exercise
- Hot weather
- Cold weather
- Alcohol use
The main treatment is with anti-histamine. It is also important to avoid triggers above (scratches, scratches, pressure) and factors that aggravate complaints.
You can do the following to reduce the severity and risk of recurrence of dermatographia, including:
- Avoid using body care products that cause skin to become dry and irritated
- Avoid the use of clothing with materials that can trigger itching complaints such as wool
- Use a moisturizer regularly
- Wear loose clothes
- Avoid bathing using water that is too cold or too hot
- Dry the body gently and be careful using a towel after bathing
- Use sunscreen and avoid activities for too long in the sun
- Increase consumption of foods rich in omega 3 amino acids, green vegetables, fruits
That's all, hope you can help