Red And Festering Spots On The Neck Of A 5-year-old Child?
my child is a boy “5 years old 6 months. already want this month grow a pimple ” like a pimple but in the neck. chest. face and head. if it starts to dry always grows again and again continues until now what is the disease?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Nipple in the neck, chest, face and head can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Varicella (smallpox): a viral infection that causes complaints of fluid-filled nodules, itching, heat, burning and redness
2. Allergic / irritant contact dermatitis: allergic or skin irritation due to contact with materials or food or things that cause complaints in the form of reddish spots, itching.
3. Impetigo: a bacterial infection that is initially marked by spots that then rupture to form a scab. Redness is pus and itchy
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that your child experiences, you should immediately consult directly with a dermatologist or a pediatrician.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment, take a bath twice a day with mild baby soap
2. Avoid allergy triggers, if any
3. Wash your hands with soap and don't play dirty dirt
So hopefully useful :)