Red Circle On Facial Skin?
Hello, I want to ask, I just woke up this morning, suddenly arrived on my skin, there is a red circle but it doesn’t itch, why is that a doctor?
Hello. Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Related to appearing red circle on facial skin should be noted and informed of the following points
- Does the rash look like a flat or prominent field
- Are there any clear or broad limits
- Are there watery spots on it
- Have any similar history before
- Is there a history of other illnesses such as diabetes or lupus
- Is there any use of certain drugs or cosmetics especially new ones
- Have a history of previous allergies
Related to this there are still many things that might be the cause of the red circle some of the things that might be
- Dermatitis or inflammation of the skin that can occur due to exposure to a substance
- Seborrheic dermatitis is inflammation of the oilier areas such as eyebrows, the nose will usually appear reddish areas
- Rosacea is the appearance of red skin accompanied by small blood vessels appear, usually accompanied by a slight sore feeling
- Lupus is an immune system disease with one sign is a red area on the face especially around the nose and cheeks
- Menopause at the age of around the end of 40 years is accompanied by a symptom called hot flush ie cheeks that appear red appear for one to five minutes associated with decreased sexual hormone levels
This can be done with several conditions to relieve symptoms
- Avoid foods that are too spicy or with high MSG
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Use sunscreen when exercising
- When exercising you should use a head covering
If the red circle enlarges quickly, accompanied by spots that have fluids, it becomes painful and itchy, it should be checked by a dermatologist who can be examined and further treatment.
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you