Red Lumps That Feel Pain On The Lips Of The Vagina?
Hello. I want to ask. I have a lump in my genitals. The lump was near my pubic lips. The lump is like a pimple and the color is red. If you sign it sick. And sometimes it gets bigger. Is that why?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
genital lumps can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Bartolin cyst: a lump filled with fluid in the vaginal or pubic area, sometimes painful and sometimes not, skin-colored
2. Genital warts: genital warts are solid lumps found on the genitals lips, skin-colored, like chicken's comb
3. Bartolinitis: a lump around the genitals lips that is painful, reddish, swollen and if touched feels hot and sore like pimples.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a dermatologist and a specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain cleanliness of the female area by changing underwear when wet and sweaty
2. Maintain a healthy and loyal sexual relationship
3. While stopping sexual intercourse until the complaint is cured, if you want to have sex use a condom
thus hopefully useful