Red Spots On The Skin?
Hello . I’m Erni, 22 years old. on my skin appear many red spots but not itchy and around these spots my skin turns white. please inform doctor. thank you.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
red spots as you experience them can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Irritant irritant contact: irritation of the skin due to contact with irritating chemicals such as detergents or metal
2. Tinea: Jamr infection in the body due to the use of clothes with other people, or from animals or plants
3. Impetigo: bacterial infections of the skin that cause redness and are like sores or dry, and sometimes form a liquid (bull)
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Wash your hands with soap and do not scratch the reddish area
2. Bathing 2x a day with baby soap to keep skin soft
3. Find out the possibility of allergies or irritations to certain chemicals such as soap, makeup, detergents and so on
So hopefully useful :)