Reddish Circular Rash And Peeling Skin On The Thighs And Arms?
Afternoon. Sya dewi is 21 years old. Suddenly a circular rash appears like a ring on the edge of a reddish and peeled skin like dry skin on the thighs and arms feels hot and itchy. I also feel symptoms such as diarrhea (chapter diarrhea), stomach aches, lazy eating, hot body, headache, often the muscles of the left arm like pain. What are the symptoms? And how to handle it
Good evening, thanks for the question
Complaints of itchy and circular skin rashes may be caused by fungal infections on the skin. Skin disorders due to fungal infections have the characteristics of redness, bordered firmly with the edges that are more active and reddish than the middle (the middle part heals first), scaly, and have a circular shape.
Fungal infections on the skin are classified by location, including:
1. Tinea capitis, a fungal infection of the skin and head hair.
2. Tinea barbae, a yeast infection in the chin and beard.
3. Tinea cruris, fungal infections of the genital area and groin, around the anus, buttocks, and lower abdomen.
4. Tinea pedis et manum, fungal infections of the feet and hands.
5. Tinea unguium, a fungal infection of the fingers and toenails.
6. Tinea corporis, fungal infections in other parts that do not include the form of 5 tinea above.
To confirm the diagnosis, consult with your doctor for a direct assessment of the skin disorders that you are experiencing. To prevent complaints from gaining weight, you should prevent moisture in the closed area by routinely changing pants, dry skin when sweating, keep your body clean, and use sweat-absorbing clothing.
Related to complaints of diarrhea accompanied by fever and pain in the muscles, can be caused by:
1. Viral infection
2. Bacterial infection
6. Chron's disease
7. Ulcerative colitis
If the complaint persists more than 3 days after treatment, or the fever is more than 38 degrees Celsius, or there is blood in the stool, you should do further examination with a doctor. While what can be done at home is to multiply the consumption of water while still having diarrhea, the consumption of fever-reducing drugs, and avoid the consumption of high-fiber food because it will be digested while still experiencing indigestion.
Thus, hopefully can help