Relationship Of Red Eye With Insomnia?
Hello, excuse me I want to ask … When someone is suffering from insomnia what are the physical symptoms seen by the person with insomnia? and I read from the article that there are types of insomnia based on diseases that nest in the body or not, is that true? and are red eyes also signs that someone has insomnia? Thank you doctor.
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
Insomnia is a condition where it is difficult to get good quality sleep. Usually the symptoms felt are difficulty falling asleep, waking up, tired during the day, unfocused during the day. Regarding red eye is not always experienced but can occur due to the condition of dry eyes due to lack of resting or closed eye conditions so that the eyes become red.
Based on the type can be divided into
1. Primary insomnia is a condition that is not accompanied by any disease and usually occurs without a known cause
2. Secondary insomnia is a condition associated with other diseases such as arthritis, depression, or the influence of drugs.
To find out this can be seen from the history of previous illnesses or by checking whether there are diseases that accompany the doctor.
Some things you can do to improve the amount and quality of sleep are
1. Avoid using electronic devices when going to sleep
2. Use the room as a place to rest should work or activities outside the room
3. Take a warm bath when going to sleep
4. Drink warm milk when going to sleep
5. Avoid alcoholic drinks or caffeine
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks