Right Hand Joint Pain.?
why my right elbow how come pain is almost 6 months healed. thank you
Good evening, thanks for the question
Pain in the elbow joint is most often caused by excessive use of the joint. Various types of sports, hobbies, and occupations require repetitive movements on the hands, wrists, and arms.
Some causes that can cause pain in the elbow include:
1. Broken arm bones
2. Bursitis or inflammation of the joints
3. Osteoarthritis or calcification of joints
4. Rheumatoid arthritis
5. Excessive muscle stretching
6. Tendinitis or tendon inflammation
7. Nerve pinched
Consult immediately with a doctor to get more tumble treatment if complaints of pain in the elbow are accompanied by:
1. Severe pain, swelling and bruising around the joint
2. Impaired elbow movement
3. Persistent pain that appears even though the elbow is not moved
4. Visible changes in the shape of the elbow joint
5. High fever
Temporary measures at home include:
1. Take care around the joint so as not to experience repeated injuries.
2. Rest the joints.
3. Compress with ice for 15-20 minutes three times a day.
4. Use a compression bandage to relieve swelling.
5. Raise your hand higher than your chest to reduce swelling.
That's all, hope you can help