Safe Constipation Medication For New Mothers?
What medicine for constipation is safe for a mother who has just given birth 14 days
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of constipation in new mothers can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Lack of fiber intake: lack of fiber intake such as vegetables, fruit can cause difficult bowel movements
2. Pain due to childbirth: mothers who have just given birth, are usually afraid to defecate because of pain or fear when straining, so that the BAB becomes delayed and ends in constipation or difficult BAB
3. There is a history of constipation or ambeyen since before pregnancy or during pregnancy: a history of difficult bowel movements or ambeyen before pregnancy or since pregnancy can also cause difficult bowel movements until after delivery
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis, treatment of complaints of constipation, you should immediately consult a doctor who helps you give birth or to a specialist in internal medicine. For medicine, you should immediately consult an obstetrician or internal medicine because you must use a doctor's prescription and supervision directly.
prevention can be done:
1. Increase consumption of vegetables and fruits and high-fiber foods such as wheat, cereals and so on
2. Many consume mineral water at least 2L per day
3. Consuming agar or pudding
4. A lot of food intake so that your digestive tract is also filled and stimulated to defecate
thus hopefully useful