Select The Axis In The Cylinder Eye?
, I’m 28 years old. I have already seen an ophthalmologist for an eye check. my eyes tested -3.00 with cylinders -0.5 and axis 40.
p dir = "ltr"> Hi, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
There are several refractive disorders, namely:
1. Myopia, which is nearsightedness which is prescribed in the glasses with a minus sign, for example -2, -0.5 and others.
2. Hypermetropia, which is nearsightedness which is prescribed in the eye glasses marked with a plus sign, for example +2, +0.5 and others.
3. Presbyopia or old eyes.
4. Astigmatism or cylindrical eyes, namely visual disturbances that occur due to abnormalities of the cornea or lens curvature, which is marked by blurred vision. There are two astigmatisms, namely astigmatism nearsightedness and farsightedness.
In your eyeglasses prescription, there is written cylinder -0.5 and Axis 40, meaning that refractive disturbances in your eye must be corrected with a -0.5 cylinder lens, with the angle of the cylinder lens tilting at 40 degrees. So that the correction of your eye condition is near perfect, you should follow the recipe. If it is not appropriate, it will certainly cause discomfort to your eyesight.
Meanwhile, it is very necessary for you to maintain eye health, by:
1. Eating natural foods that contain lots of vitamin A, such as carrots and weight.
2. Avoid staring at the screen for a long time.
3. Set the visibility to the monitor.
4. Rest your eyes every 20 minutes for 20 seconds by looking at the green loose scene.
5. Use correction glasses according to the doctor's prescription.
Thus hopefully useful.