Selection Of Milk To Increase Appetite For Babies 7 Months?
Good night!! Want to ask my child now at 7 months and 2 weeks to drink bebelove formuka milk! that’s why it’s hard to eat, but drinking lots of milk, it’s natural that my neighbor’s child is the same age, my child likes to eat, just different milk. This is what I want to replace the milk, the doctor’s advice is milk that can increase the appetite of children what ya !! Thank you 😊
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Is your child not breastfed?
It is necessary for mothers to know that the best food for babies up to 2 years old is breast milk. Because breast milk is all that is needed by the baby's body, such as the immune system, nutrients to vitamins that can increase appetite. Especially the immune system that is not found in formula milk. This is what makes breastfeeding infants less sick. If the mother does not breastfeed anymore but wants to breastfeed the baby again, you can consult with a pediatrician. The doctor will provide solutions to things that are obstacles.
However, if the baby is indeed unable to get breast milk again, the only option is to give baby formula milk instead of breast milk.
In general, babies do not need an appetite enhancer. Some conditions that cause babies need appetite enhancers, namely:
1. The baby has a growth disorder.
2. Babies experience chronic diseases.
3. Types of baby food are restricted, such as not continuing meat.
Therefore, you should consult with your pediatrician first. So the doctor can do an examination to find out why the baby does not want to eat. Infants who are teething or experiencing thrush or suffering from respiratory infections or gastrointestinal infections, generally have difficulty eating. If there are indications that the baby's mother must be given an appetite enhancer, the doctor will give. However, if you only need to correct the way you eat, then this is enough. Because even if the wrong way to eat, even though the baby is given an appetite enhancer, the baby will still not want to eat. The following are mistakes in how to give a baby food that often causes 7-month-old babies to not want to eat, namely:
1. Texture is too rough.
2. Food taste is not suitable, such as too salty, too strong, too sweet or mixing food types is not suitable.
3. The food provided is not fresh so there is an unpleasant odor. If necessary, cook every time the baby's feeding schedule.
4. The type of food provided does not vary, such as babies only given fish or eggs. Try also the baby is given squid, already, meat, chicken and others.
5. The food provided is still hot so the baby is traumatized.
6. Food is given when the baby cries or is sleepy. Avoid these two times when feeding your baby.
To increase the baby's appetite naturally, mothers can provide snacks in the form of fruits that contain vitamin C, such as oranges. Or if you can choose milk containing Curcuma.
Thus hopefully useful.