Hello, my doctor is a 34 year old man. On the week after, I found that the left chest was hot and painful because of that I met the doctor and tested the heart rate ICG then the first blood and urine test the doctor said one heart was swollen then the result was SGOT 32. SGPT 62 , GGT 187. and urine Triglycerides 2.13. I did the test 3 hours after eating. What I asked was why the numbers went up? and how is it treated? because doctors for hyperlipidemia medication for 3 months and body strengthening is it enough? Because my chest is still painful and heavy, thank you

1 Answer:


Chest that feels hot and painful can have a variety of causes. A swollen heart is usually caused by a certain disease such as high blood pressure (hypertension), coronary heart disease, heart muscle disorders, valve disease, or in people who often do extreme weight lifting.

From the situation you are experiencing, severe chest pain may be caused by coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease is a condition in which there is disruption of blood flow to the heart muscle, thereby causing a reduced oxygen supply. Coronary heart disease often occurs in people who have risk factors such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol levels, obesity, family history. Coronary heart disease can cause symptoms such as chest pain that feels heavy, pain radiating to the left arm to the jaw, weakness, cold sweat, nausea and vomiting.

If you have high triglyceride levels, this can be a risk factor for coronary heart disease. High triglycerides can be caused due to various factors such as diet, exercise, to genetics.

Gamma GT is a sign of liver function. The increase in gamma GT can be due to a variety of causes such as alcohol consumption, blockage of the bile ducts, the influence of certain drugs, and possibly inflammation of the liver. Your SGOT and SGPT are still within normal limits.

but besides that the condition of chest pain that you experience can also be caused by other causes such as:

blockage of the bile ducts
bile duct inflammation
pulmonary infection
acid reflux disease
heart valve disease

therefore, to determine the cause of the condition you are experiencing, you can go directly to a cardiologist, so that the doctor can check your condition further. maybe later additional tests will be carried out such as blood tests, X-rays, ecg.

Here's an article you can read about heart disease

may be useful. thank you

dr. danny

: by

Related Question

Age Difference In Fetal Calculations?

Age Difference In Fetal Calculations?

(1 year ago)

Hello, I want to ask, in October I checked the ultrasound of the womb, the age of the fetus was 13week, I just had the ultrasound again, he said. But if it’s calculated manua...

Explanation Of Kikuchi-Fujimoto’s Lymphadenitis?

Explanation Of Kikuchi-Fujimoto’s Lymphadenitis?

(1 year ago)

Hello, I want to ask about Kikuchi Fujimoto Disease. A few days ago I was operated on with a diagnosis of lymphadenopathy. Before undergoing surgery, I was asked to do an ultrasoun...

Red Face Like Burning After Using Some Ingredients For Facial Skin Care?

Red Face Like Burning After Using Some Ingredients For Facial Skin Care?

(1 year ago)

Hello doctor, I am 20 years old, this morning after washing my face with a liquid jhonson baby bath, then I used apple cider vinegar, then I used honey and sugar as a mask, suddenl...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *