Shake Your Teeth While Wearing Stirrup?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Shaking teeth can be caused by several things where the possible causes are
2. Dental plaque that accumulates where this is usually associated with the condition of teeth that accumulate leftovers
3. Inflammation in the gum area
For stirrup use, the hygiene of the teeth needs to be better maintained. Some things that should be done are
1. Brushing teeth regularly at least 2 days with a soft brush and fluoride-containing paste
2. Clean between your teeth with dental floss after eating
3. Can use water in the form of a water flosser to clean the gum area.
4. Control routinely to the dentist who should do your stirrup is important to be able to see the condition of your teeth and the care needed.
More information can be read in the following article.https: //www.HealthReplies.com/how-caring-gigi-for-user-behel
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks