Side Effects Of Using The Drug Minoxidil To Overcome Baldness?
Good Morning, I noticed that when I started to experience baldness M and I looked on the web, Minoxidil can help me inhibit or even help grow my hair. I want to ask whether that is true and I am still doubtful whether there are any side effects in using the product? thank you, I hope this helps
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Baldness (alopecia) is a condition of hair loss on the scalp or other body parts. This condition is characterized by gradual hair loss or sudden hair loss. So that hair loss is known as bald types A, O, M or a combination of O and M. This baldness can be triggered by several conditions, such as:
1. excess of male hormones / androgens
2. disorders of the body's immune system
3. inflammation and scarring of the skin where hair grows
4. side effects of drugs or chemotherapy
6. certain diseases, such as cancer, liver, infection, stress, thyroid disease, consumption of steroids to build muscle
In the early stages of hair loss, it is important that you do an examination and evaluation directly to a dermatologist to determine the possibility and cause of bald complaints. Doctors can evaluate possible risk factors or triggers from baldness, so that by treating the causes of baldness, hair damage can be prevented and can prevent further baldness.
Treatment provided by doctors is also directly oriented to the results of the examination and the cause of baldness. Treatment with minoxidil can be given by a doctor, so this drug can indeed be beneficial for the treatment of patients with hair loss or baldness, however, the cause of baldness also needs to be controlled besides using this drug. Single treatment with minoxidil without knowing the cause of baldness can affect the results of treatment and treatment. So you should not give Minoxidil without a doctor's examination and without a recommendation from your dermatologist.
The use of Minoxidil without a doctor's recommendation can be at risk of causing side effects such as:
4. heart beats fast
5. chest pain
8. swelling of the hands and feet
To prevent further complaints of hair damage, consider several things, such as:
1. Avoid using dangerous chemicals, such as hair dyes, especially those not legally registered in Indonesia
2. Do not change hair care brands
3. Take care of the health of your scalp
4. Avoid using hair plugs
5. avoid stress
Thus the info we can convey.