Sinusitis Recurrence Accompanied By Dizziness In The Face And Nose?
In the afternoon of my age 20 years ago I was treated for sinus and toxoplasma. My sinus is more often felt because of the cold winter or cold room, maybe my forehead has dizziness, cheek pain, nose pain, pain, pain, it’s been almost 2 weeks, it doesn’t get better at that time how come I was so bored? thank you
Afternoon Tirana, Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Alright I'll try to answer.
Sinusitis is an inflammation that occurs in the sinus cavity. Sinus cavity is an empty cavity in the face area, which only contains air, if there is an inflammation or infection it is called sinusitis. Sinusitis generally occurs in people who previously suffer from flu. flu that is long or not treated over time can cause sinusitis.
Conditions forehead and nasal pain can be caused by several diseases, such as:
1. Rhinitis: a condition in which inflammation of the nose occurs. Symptoms that can be felt can include colds, sneezing, headache, nasal pain.
2. Sinusitis: a condition where inflammation occurs in the sinus cavity. symptoms can include, runny nose, sneezing, headaches, especially when looking down, pain in the nose area, pain in the eye area, pain in the cheek area, discharge from the nose, breathing out an unpleasant odor.
3. nasal polyps: a lump found on the nose. symptoms can include nasal congestion, sneezing, pain in the nasal area.
From the symptoms experienced in the form of pain in the area of the forehead, cheeks and nose especially during winter, it should be asked more fully such as whether the discharge from the nose, pain in the forehead, cheeks and nose when pressed, whether the mouth or nose emit an unpleasant odor , nasal congestion? It is recommended to visit the nearest ENT doctor, because it is to ascertain whether the complaint you are experiencing really leads to sinusitis or not. Later, besides the doctor will ask more fully, maybe the doctor will suggest to do a laboratory examination such as a skin test (to look for other causes of the appearance of symptoms other than the weather that is designed) X-ray or CT scan.
As well as watching for signs of danger such as, severe headaches, bleeding from the nose, fainting. Then immediately take it to the nearest hospital emergency room for further treatment.
Some things you can do to reduce symptoms:
- enough rest
- avoid cold weather, dust, vehicle fumes, cigarette smoke
- Avoid hot and spicy foods
Thus a brief explanation from me, hopefully can help. thanks.