Small Bowel Movements Such As Goat Dung Accompanied By Watery And Runny Slimy Bowel Movements?
Regards. Sorry I’m already 5 days I have small stools and that is every day … first I defecated I issued mucus like people with diarrhea accompanied by blood continues the more days I defecate its feces small and hold … then when I feel like I want to dispose of the wind I immediately remove it but it turns out it feels like people are diarrhea but it turns out that mucus is like a leucorrhoea … I also feel tired every day even though I don’t have maximum activity … what kind of pain do I have ??
Good evening, thanks for the question
Habitual disorders in bowel movements can be constipation or watery stools. Constipation is not being able to CHAPTER 3 consecutive days or less than 3 times a week, this condition can be caused by many things such as lack of drinking enough water, eating less fiber, or part of the symptoms of malignancy of the large intestine and rectum.
What often becomes chronic over a long period of time is intermittent constipation with a thin stool. Symptoms like this are very annoying, the patient will feel bloating continuously on his stomach.
Whereas in your case small bowel movements such as goat dung interspersed with watery and runny bowel movements can be caused by the first 2 things:
1. Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which is an abnormality in the wall of the large intestine whose cause is unknown.
2. Malignancy or cancer of the colon and rectum.
To find out the exact diagnosis, it is necessary to do a few checks, namely:
1. Digital Rectal Exam, this can be done as an initial screening by examining the rectum of the patient with the index finger and palpating the condition in the rectum or the presence of a solid mass.
2. Colonoscopy, which is to insert a small binocular camera into the rectum
3. Barium Enema, which is an x-ray that was previously inserted through the rectum as a differentiator
4. CEA, which is a fairly specific tumor marker and levels can also describe therapy
You do not need to panic, treatment of malignant tumors is not as scary as imagined. Because the introduction of tumors as quickly as possible, at the earliest possible stage will result in a high success and cure of treatment. Conversely cases that slow down seeing a surgeon and precede alternatives will worsen the patient's malignant tumor.
That's all, hope you can help