Small Lump In The Vagina And Bleeding?
Hello I have a mother she has a small lump in her vagina and it bleeds like it strikes and it has the effect of giving birth to a monon. What does it hurt?
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition of the blood coming out of the birth canal should be noted especially if what is happening is excessive bleeding, outside the menstrual cycle, a longer duration than normal menstruation. Because it might be related to the following possibilities
1. Malignancy in the birth canal or cancer is usually accompanied by drastic weight loss
2. Benign tumors in the uterus are usually accompanied by a lump in the stomach
3. Polyps on the cervix appear pale-shaped lumps
4. Uterine tissue outside the uterus or endometriosis
This condition should be checked by a doctor, especially an obstetrician. So that further examination and treatment can be done according to the cause.
Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid having sex first
2. Don't insert anything into the genitals
3. Use clean pads or tampons
4. Maintain good hygiene ie washing from front to back
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks