Smallpox Or Allergic
Good afternoon dock, I want brtnya. On my face something like pimples appeared initially but it was white and filled with water, it was small for a long time and then it broke, then the next day it appeared more on my face. I’m confused whether it’s smallpox or not because I’ve already had smallpox and I don’t have a fever right now. Please tell me which medicine or ointment I should use the dock. Thank you dock.
Originally posted 2020-04-14 08:31:55.
Thank you for your question on HealthReplies.com.
Basically, interference with the skin cannot be enforced if no further interviewing, physical examination and supporting examinations are carried out. But I will try to describe some of the possible causes of the complaint you are experiencing.
Ganga on the skin is characterized by small bumps like white pimples which can be caused by several diseases, including:
1. Blackheads, is a condition where the pores are closed by dead skin cells so that the oil cannot get out and are trapped in the pore ", there are two types of blackheads namely blackhead and whitehead.
2. Milia, a disorder in the subcutaneous tissue due to a buildup of protein, the most common cause of the emergence of milia is due to a cream that contains steroids or the presence of sunburn.
3. Cystic acne or cystic acne, as well as blackheads, the main cause is the clogging of pores on the face, and otherwise it is usually caused due to genetic makeup.
As I explained earlier, skin diseases need to be examined in more detail and clearly. In order to avoid medication and diagnosis errors.
You can do a few tips to reduce the complaints you feel, namely:
1. Wash your face with soap made from salycilic acid
2. Use lightweight cosmetics
3. Use cosmetics that do not contain oil and alcohol
4. Don't use too high SPF
May be useful. Always healthy.