Solution For Watery And Itchy Bumps?
I want to ask, so at first it was because I was bitten by mosquitoes and then my feet had bumps. Now I automatically want to keep scratching, until now it still itch every time I scratch it turns into a lump again like I’ve been bitten by a mosquito but it keeps getting watery. So every time I scratch, it’s definitely a bump like a mosquito bite, then the scars turn black. What’s the cure?
Hello. Thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com. On sensitive skin, mosquito bites will trigger the release of inflammatory cells into the bitten area, triggering swelling and redness of the skin.
This condition is similar to an allergic reaction that causes the activation of the immune system. To overcome skin problems due to mosquito bites you can apply calamine lotion to reduce itching and overcome skin inflammation. Avoid scratching the itchy area as this can exacerbate inflammation and cause skin irritation/scarring which can lead to scars. If the itching is bothersome, it is better to relieve it by rubbing gently or compress with cold water. In addition, you are recommended to take the following precautions against mosquito bites:
• Use mosquito repellent lotion on the skin to avoid mosquito bites
• Use spray and electric mosquito repellent that can help get rid of mosquitoes
• Avoid being outdoors (eg in the garden) in the late afternoon or early morning where mosquitoes are most prevalent
• Drain and close water reservoirs
• Cleaning up puddles around the house and burying objects that can hold water
If skin complaints do not go away, you can consult a doctor so that further treatment can be carried out. The doctor will perform a physical examination and determine the appropriate treatment as needed. Here's an article page that can be useful: Preventing mosquito bites. Thanks. May be useful.