Solution How To Increase Body Weight?
excuse me, I want to ask, I have a height of 188cm and a weight of 48kg, I have no appetite since I was little, I really had trouble eating, what could be the cause? Thank you in advance
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You can find out your ideal body weight using the TB-110 formula (yield in kg). Based on your TB, ideally you have a BB of 78 kg. Meanwhile, your BB is only 48 kg. This figure is very far from ideal.
For that, you should consult with an internist. The doctor will conduct a medical question and answer and physical examination and supporting examination to find the cause of your BB that is less than normal. Many diseases can have an effect on appetite. The doctor will do a growth hormone check and growth hormone regulating hormone if needed. The doctor will also consult you to a nutritionist doctor for a diet plan.
In the meantime, you can undergo the tips to increase weight below.
1. Consumption of water at least 2 L a day, more if you exercise and get sick. This is based on, most of the constituents of the body are liquid.
2. Consume regular vitamin C from fruit and supplements. Vitamin C plays a role in increasing appetite.
3. Adjust your diet to be organized.
4. Eat foods with balanced nutrition and alternate menus every day. It aims to meet the body's needs from macro and micro nutrients. Because in each type of food will contain different nutrients.
5. Buy an open cook that displays a variety of interesting dishes photos that can increase the desire to eat. Of course what is needed is a color cookbook with the best paper choices.
6. Cook with a different menu every day.
7. Exercise regularly and measured and sufficient rest time.
You can also read other tips here.
Thus hopefully useful.