Solution To Fever Accompanied By Coughing And Being 8 Weeks Pregnant?
Afternoon. I was pregnant trimester 1, only about 8 weeks. Every day, I have a fever accompanied by coughing. The fever is not necessarily the time to come, it could be morning or afternoon. The doctor used to say, this is a symptom of pneumonia. What is the solution? Thank you.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of cough and fever can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Pneumonia: infection of the lung tissue due to bacteria, characterized by symptoms of cough, fever and spasms. Usually lasts 7-14 days. Cough is usually productive or contains greenish yellow reaction
2. Tuberculosis: pulmonary infection caused by the bacterium M. Tuberculosis. Complaints include coughing for more than two weeks, fever for more than 2 weeks, night sweats and drastic weight loss, weakness and decreased appetite
3. Other airway disorders: other airway disorders such as narrowing of the airways, high sensitivity to the airways and so on can cause symptoms of coughing and fever
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints you should immediately consult a pulmonary specialist and obstetrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain endurance by consuming high-protein foods such as milk, egg whites and fish
2. Keep yourself away from people around you who have coughs, fever or have other contagious pain
3. Many consume mineral water at least 2L per day
thus hopefully useful