Solution To Overcome Left Chest Pain?
Good night … I want to ask my husband at the age of 30 height 170 weight 69. My husband from 2 days ago felt the pain of the left side of the dad but sometimes healed myself sometimes pain again .. heart disease ..
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
chest pain on the left can be caused by several possible causes:
1. GERD or chest pain due to stomach acid that rises into the upper digestive tract causing the chest to feel pain, heat, like burning, and sometimes accompanied by nausea.
2. Chest pain due to abnormalities in the heart: the presence of chest pain due to a blockage in the heart arteries can be characterized by left chest pain, radiating to the back, arms, neck like a heavy burden, accompanied by tightness or palpitations
3. Chest pain due to muscle: chest pain that is characterized by aches, pains and such as after heavy activity.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine.
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of coffee, sour and spicy foods
2. Maintain food by reducing salt, sugar and fat
3. Reducing strenuous activity
if it is very painful, you can take pain medication tab 3x1 tab, or to the nearest emergency room.
thus hopefully useful