Solution To Overcome Nausea And Flatulence?
Good evening doc. I want to ask, am I a year ago there is a history of stomach, until now my stomach still likes mua + bloated, especially if I’m eating nausea so always have plenty of water every time I eat. But I never throw up, just nausea. What is the solution, so I don’t feel sick anymore. Thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your complaint can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Dyspepsia: complaints of discomfort in the stomach, nausea, sometimes vomiting due to increased stomach acid levels
2. Gastritis: irritation of the stomach due to consuming spicy foods, acids or side effects of drugs
3. GERD: the increase in stomach acid to the upper digestive tract, causing burning pain in the chest, nausea and sometimes vomiting
Treatment is usually done with stomach acid-lowering drugs based on doctor's advice.
To find out more about the complaints that you experience, both the causes, diagnoses and complaints that you feel, you should immediately consult with a specialist in internal medicine.
Prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of foods that irritate the stomach and increase stomach acids such as spicy, sour, fatty, caffeine-containing and so on.
2. After eating, don't lie down immediately
3. Consume at least 2L mineral water per day
So hopefully useful :)