Solution To Overcome Often Feel Useless And Want To Commit Suicide?
Hello. I want a consultation regarding my psychology. I just graduated from high school and I am a typical person who likes to be alone and it is very difficult to get along / socialize with others. I’m a really clumsy person if I have to talk / deal directly with other people. When I was in high school I didn’t have any friends either. Now the problem is I now work in an office environment with a lot of people and I have to be able to socialize with them. The problem is that I am hard to get along with, and I just graduated from high school who don’t know anything about agencies (I work in the ministry) while those who are in the same room with me all and have worked for many years there automatically I have to get along with them right so I can quickly understand with the work in this field. the problem is that they look lazy to teach me, so I work, but don’t do anything, so I d most of the rooms are dazed and I feel guilty and not useful in the office, plus I’m afraid to make the name of the person who entered it I work so ugly because of my stupidity and “my temptation” (I have difficulty wanting to greet people in the office even though instead of not wanting to say anything but ashamed) so I go awry when I come out like this so if I keep working I’m crazy and just want to die. r nI’ve thought about killing myself many times even now. Therefore, please provide a solution. Thanks.
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com
Some tips that we can give to you, namely:
1. You must be confident
2. Appear as you are
3. Prioritize ethics when socializing at work, meaning you must look happy, vibrant, friendly, smiling, greeting and light-handed. Tell yourself that you can do it.
4. Start talking about light things, like "good morning sis", "did you have breakfast?", "What did you come here for?", "This is your first child, huh?" and others.
5. If you don't know, ask in a polite and smiling manner, for example "sorry sis, I really don't know, how do you do this?"
6. After asking, don't forget to express your gratitude with a smile and a little courtesy or praise, for example "ohh like that, this brother is really good huh, I have a lot to learn from you".
7. Never be hard to talk, as long as what is delivered is good and do it in a good way.
8. Don't back down, move on, if today fails, then prepare as well as possible for tomorrow.
9. Don't forget to always be disciplined with time, arrive on time and come home on time.
10. Use your rest time well, so it's not too late to start the next job.
11. Get rid of all bad thoughts, fill empty time with useful things.
12. Don't daydream and use your time to do activities as light as watching, listening to music and playing games.
Thus, hopefully useful.