Good day doc … I want to ask
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You experience rhinopharyngitis, which is inflammation that occurs in the upper airway. This condition can be caused by viral, bacterial, fungal or parasitic infections. Besides being caused by infection, inflammation can also occur due to allergic reactions and irritation. Eating oily foods tends to cause irritation reactions that can be followed by infection. Especially if you drink less water after consuming it and don't brush your teeth before going to sleep. Looks like this is what causes the complaints you are experiencing at this time. However, it still does not rule out the possibility that your condition is caused by infection with microorganisms, such as the new type of Corona virus. Therefore, some things that you must do, namely:
1. Increase endurance by eating nutritious foods (complete with fruits and vegetables), regular exercise, enough time to rest and be wise in managing stress.
2. Take a multivitamin that is high in vitamins C and E.
3. Drink plenty of warm water, can be in the form of warm water, warm ginger water, warm honey water, warm lemon water, warm orange water and others.
4. Take care of oral hygiene by brushing your teeth 2 times a day (ie after breakfast and before going to bed) and gargling regularly with warm salt water.
5. Prevent disease transmission by isolating yourself at home. It is best to isolate yourself in a special room by yourself. Rooms should get adequate lighting and air exchange.
6. Avoid physical contact by keeping a minimum distance of 1 m from other people.
7. Use a surgical mask.
8. Routinely wash your hands using soap and running water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer if it is difficult to get clean water and hands.
9. Disinfect the surface of objects around which are often held.
10. Immediately report to the nearest health facility if you have a high fever or shortness of breath that causes you to not speak. For now, any remain at home and do the treatment independently as above.
You need to know, that ear pain is caused by the closure of the Eustachian tube that connects the oral cavity with the middle ear. Channel closed due to inflammation involved. You can take oarasetpara medicine to ease pain complaints and inhale warm steam to relieve inflammation due to inflammation.
Thus hopefully useful.