Sore Throat, Nasal Congestion And Hot Chest Is This Just A Common Cold?
Good night … lately my throat is itching / aching, nasal congestion, slight pain in the chest a little hot whether this is just a common cold please answer
Hello, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com in advance.
The common cold generally will cause complaints such as sneezing, sore throat, nasal congestion and runny nose, fever (rare), cough, or headache / dizziness. Besides complaints of pain in the chest that you feel can be caused by disorders of the stomach (stomach acid disease, gastritis, peptic ulcers), injury or trauma to the chest, disorders of the heart, or disorders of the lungs.
Due to the current outbreak of covid 19 at this time, which is required to remain at home (not leaving the house unless urgent or important), then you can do some of these tips to help deal with complaints:
- Enough rest
- Drink warm water, drink plenty of water
- Don't eat late, eat regularly
- Avoid lying down after eating
- Avoid consuming acidic, spicy, and caffeine consumption
- Consumption of balanced nutritious food
- Avoid smoking or cigarette smoke and alcoholic drinks
- Avoid allergy triggers if you have a history of allergies
- Stay at home, avoid leaving the house except for urgent and important needs
- Keep your distance from the people around, avoid crowded places
- Routinely wash hands
- Use a mask when on the move outside the home
- Maintain the endurance of your body and family
To check whether you are at risk of covid 19 then you can open the following link: CHECK RISK COVID 19
Learn more about covid 19: CORONA VIRUS
Thank you, hope that helps.