Spinning Dizziness Accompanied By Nosebleeds And Weight Loss?
I want to ask, I often have nosebleeds with dizziness, but the dizziness has recently increased. I continued to gain weight up and down from 40-39 and vice versa. Every day like that. Why is that? Please answer yes 🙂 thank you :).
Hello, Secret, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Dizziness (sensation of lightheadedness, body imbalance, or spinning dizziness) can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Lack of fluids / dehydration
2. Anemia (lack of red blood cells) which can be caused by bleeding (for example, frequent nosebleeds), lack of iron and vitamin B12 nutrition, infection, or other things
3. Disorders in the ear
4. The influence of certain drugs or substances
6. Heart problems
Nosebleeds can be caused by injury to nasal blood vessels, blood clotting disorders (for example due to lack of vitamin K), infection, or the presence of a lump in the nose.
The doctor can perform a physical examination and investigations to determine the cause of the symptoms you are experiencing above. Supportive examinations that need to be done are complete blood tests, heart records, nose examinations, ear examinations, etc. Treatment depends on the cause.
To relieve symptoms, you can do the following:
1. Get enough rest
2. Fulfill your daily fluid needs, at least 8 glasses of water a day or adjust it to your daily activities
3. Inadequate daily nutritional needs, consume more foods rich in vitamin B12 and iron, such as green vegetables, fruit and meat
4. Do not change positions suddenly. For example, from sitting to standing, you have to take it slow.
5. Avoid smoking, caffeine, and alcohol because they can worsen symptoms.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.