Spots Around The 8 Month Baby’s Genitals?
Hello, good afternoon. I want to ask my child the freckles on the scars section. He is only 8 months old. What is the medicine for removing the spots?
Good morning, thanks for the question
Diaper dermatitis or diaper rash is dermatitis in the pubic area according to the diaper contact area. Complaints in the form of itching and red spots with firm borders follow the form of contact diapers, sometimes wet and forming sores.
Risk factors for diaper dermatitis include:
1. Diapers are rarely replaced
2. Baby's dry skin before diaper placement
3. A history of allergies in patients themselves and family
To reduce symptoms and prevent weight gain from getting worse, the following needs to be done:
1. Change baby's diaper more often, use a moisturizer before putting on a baby's diaper
2. It is recommended to use highly absorbent type disposable diapers.
The principle of drug administration in this case is to suppress inflammation and treat candida fungal infections. The doctor can give a protective cream / ointment (zinc oxide / pantenol) or a potentially weak corticosteroid. If physical examination also found candida fungal infections, topical antifungal therapy is needed.
Carry out further consultation with a doctor for adequate examination and treatment.
That's all, hope you can help