Stomach Ache At The Top Of The Genitals And Looks Enlarged?
I want to ask my wife to experience abdominal pain in the upper part of her genitals / uterus after that the navel is also slightly enlarged. What are the early symptoms of pregnancy?
Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
An enlarged abdomen can be related to several conditions
1. Normal pregnancy will usually occur enlargement of the uterus that will usually appear other symptoms such as no menstruation or late menstruation, nausea, vomiting
2. Uterine tumors may appear in the form of enlargement that can be accompanied by abnormal uterine bleeding
3. Pregnancy outside the uterus or ectopic enlargement can occur accompanied by pain. Usually the pain will get worse if there is a rupture or disturbance and usually if it occurs until your wife looks pale, weak, fast pulse should be immediately taken to the hospital.
For enlargement of the stomach can be caused by various things you should consult your wife to the doctor especially accompanied by pain in order to be examined further physically or with support. This will be good for proper treatment.
Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid stress
2. Nutrition and adequate fluids
3. If there is an emergency such as rapid pale pulse, disturbance of consciousness, cold palpable hands should immediately go to the hospital for immediate treatment.
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks