Stomach Ache Is Almost 24 Hours?
, my father had an upset stomach this morning. But until tonight the pain does not go away. Already checked in the afternoon because the pain was unbearable and said the word was stomach pain and inflammation. Is it true that stomach pain and inflammation can last that long? I’m worried about the problem. Already taking medicine 2 times but the pain hasn’t been reduced. The pain disappears, so sometimes it gets better but suddenly comes back with unbearable pain. Urinating normally if my father said, mutah yes, no fever. Please help answer, I am worried and sorry to see my father whimper in pain every time the pain comes 🙁
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.con
It could be related to disorders of the stomach, but there are also the possibility of other diseases. The following are diseases related to complaints submitted, namely:
1. Gastritis or inflammation of the gastric mucosal lining, characterized by increased levels of stomach acid, so that patients complain of heartburn that feels burning, hot, often belching, nausea and vomiting. Complaints can occur with mild to severe symptoms. Complaints can also reappear after symptoms improve when consuming things that trigger it, such as coffee, chocolate, acidic drinks, alcohol, inhaling cigarette smoke and others.
2. Khorn disease is inflammation of the digestive tract from the mouth to the anus. Which is characterized by repeated diarrhea mixed with blood and mucus.
3. Ulcerative colitis, which is an autoimmune disease that causes inflammation of the large intestine and rectum. Symptoms are similar to symptoms of khorn disease.
4. Cholesterolothesis is a stone in the gallbladder and its ducts. Pain is felt in the upper right abdomen that disappears. Can be accompanied by symptoms of yellow and itchy skin.
5. Urolithiasis or ureteral stones, characterized by pain that disappears arise in the lower abdomen that spreads to the genitals or inner thighs. Complaints will be accompanied by disturbances in BAK, such as difficult BAK, not lampias, BAK sand, bloody BAK and other complaints.
You should continue giving medication from the doctor beforehand. Avoid everything that triggers complaints, such as coffee, chocolate, acidic drinks, alcohol, inhaling cigarette smoke and others. Eat small but frequent portions. If the complaint gets worse or does not improve within 2 days, immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine. The doctor will conduct a medical interview and a thorough physical examination. Furthermore, supporting tests will be carried out if necessary, such as routine blood tests, complete urine, stool and ultrasound of the stomach. The treatment that doctors will give is based on the cause of the complaint.
Thus hopefully useful.