Stomach Aches And Twists In Children Aged 6 Years?
Night doctor, my son is 6 years old, his stomach has been sick for 2 days but there are no symptoms of diarrhea.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Abdominal pain such as twining or stinging can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Dyspepsia: discomfort in the stomach due to dysfunction or organs in the digestive tract, usually associated with improper eating patterns, stress and so on
2. Gastritis: inflammation of the stomach due to irritation by spicy, acidic or caffeine-containing foods such as coffee. Complaints in the form of upset stomach, sore, nausea and sometimes vomiting
3. Food allergies: food allergies can also begin with complaints of pain in the stomach. Usually accompanied by reddish bumps all over the body and itching
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your child's complaints, you should immediately consult a pediatrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Reduce consumption of acidic, spicy and caffeine-containing foods such as coffee
2. Many consume mineral water at least 2L per day
3. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment as well as the food consumed
thus hopefully useful