Stop Breastfeeding A 1 Month Old Baby And Replace It With Formula Milk?
Hi Mama Anna. In general, the benefits of exclusive breastfeeding are:
1. strengthen your relationship with your child
2. The amount of nutrition that breast milk has according to your child's needs along with his age, especially during the first 6 months
3. The child's immune system is stronger because breast milk itself contains antibodies, especially those related to the resistance of the gastrointestinal tract
4. helps in the growth of children such as the brain, bones where content such as fatty acids are already present and in appropriate amounts through breast milk
5. The child's weight is more ideal
6. reduce the risk of allergies, especially cow's milk allergy
Of course, breastfeeding is highly recommended, especially in the first 6 months of a child, because the content of breast milk has been produced according to the needs of the child so that it is not excessive or insufficient. The most important thing is that breast milk is very helpful in maintaining the child's immune system and self-development.
Consult your pediatrician regarding your condition for treatment and further information. Talk to your in-laws about the benefits of breastfeeding and your plans for breastfeeding. In addition, manage stress, keep the consumption of balanced nutritional foods, enough rest is important. Hopefully helpful, and thank you. Greetings from Alyssa