Sudden Vomiting In Children 1.5 Years?
My son was 1.5 years old yesterday why not “healthy healthy aj … arrived” this morning he vomited .. every time he ate or drank and coughed and vomited … guess “8 times he has vomited … it’s about he doesn’t drink milk or not water .. he also wants to be fed .. but after that he throws up again..he is also active .. keep on talking ..
Good evening, thanks for the question
The cause of vomiting in infants can be caused by the following conditions:
1. Gastric acid reflux
2. Gastroenteritis or gastrointestinal infections
3. Unhygienic milk processing
4. The size of the milk bottle hole is not good
5. Frequency of suckling too often
Beware if vomiting complaints persist, marked by signs of dehydration (look thirsty, sunken eyes, no tears, appear limp), high fever, distended abdomen, or the child appears seriously ill then consult with a pediatrician to further examination.
For a while do the handling of children vomiting at home by:
1. Make sure the fluid needs are met by giving a little drink after vomiting subsides.
2. Burp after suckling.
3. Position the baby half-sitting when suckling.
4. Use a type of milk bottle that can prevent colic in infants.
5. Don't maneuver too much after breastfeeding.
6. Let the child actively move during play time.
7. Pay attention to hygiene when processing formula milk.
That's all, hope you can help.