Swollen Eye Puffiness, Itchy Eyes And Shortness Of Breath After Eating Crab?
last night I ate crab + squid. Because I feel there is no history of seafood food allergies, I relaxed eating it. Indeed, I have never eaten crab before. Not long after eating crab around 1 hour, initially my eye puffiness was swollen, my eyeballs itchy. I thought it was just normal eye pain. After that I sneezed uncontrollably, and shortness of breath because of the sneeze. What I want to ask is how to reduce the swollen eyes, thank you 🥰
Good afternoon. Thank you for asking to ask HealthReplies.com.
Food allergic reactions that are felt every person can occur in a variety of forms some of the symptoms that may be experienced are
1. A rash on the skin that is shaped in the form of an island that has a central part that is pale and will turn pale with emphasis
2. Swollen in soft tissue areas such as the eyes or lips
3. Itching on the tubug
4. Shortness of breath or fast breathing
This condition can be accompanied by a narrowing of the airways, causing shortness of breath. In more severe conditions, it can reach blood vessels that cause blood pressure to drop, palpable pulses, hands and feet feel cold. When it comes to this condition must be immediately taken to the hospital to prevent emergencies that can occur.
Some things you can do to relieve symptoms are
1. Avoid foods or allergens
2. Pairs the rash or swollen area do a compress using cold water or a towel wrapped in ice
3. Avoid scratching because it will cause additional injuries
4. Take a shower using cold water
5. If it still does not improve as best as possible consult a doctor to get further treatment
For more information in the following article. https://www.HealthReplies.com/gatal-allergy-can-control-by-how-easy-following
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks