Swollen, Festering And Bleeding Wounds Of The Legs?
Hello, I want to ask at the foot of my leg there is a swollen wound and a pus that is mixed with blood odor, is it positive for cellulitis and what is the cure?
Good morning, thanks for the question
Lumps on the surface of the skin accompanied by redness, pus-filled, odorous, palpable heat and pain are signs of inflammation or inflammation to the infection of the skin. Types of inflammation in the skin include:
1. Folliculitis, which is an infection of the hair glands.
2. Furunculosis, an infection of the hair glands accompanied by inflammation of the surrounding tissue.
3. Ectima, which is a superficial wound in the skin layer.
4. Abscess, which is a pus-filled lump in the deeper layers of the skin that is getting bigger due to a germ infection.
Risk factors for skin infections include:
1. Poor hygiene
2. Nutrition deficiency
3. Immune disorders
4. The surface of the skin that is not intact
While cellulitis is a severe bacterial infection of the skin characterized by widespread redness with indistinct borders, swelling, and pain. Can also be accompanied by the presence of a large bull or resilient but rarely accompanied by pus. To be able to make a definitive diagnosis it is necessary to directly examine the skin lesions by a doctor. The treatment for this condition is to maintain personal hygiene and good nutrition. Then it will be advisable to compress the wound with sterile liquid if the wound is wet. If the wound is dry, then simply apply antibiotic topical therapy. Therefore consult a doctor to be assessed for skin disorders that occur and to determine the appropriate treatment.
That's all, hope you can help.