Swollen Fingers After Being Bitten By A Wasp?
My child has a finger jri na d gigt twon..pi deflated but how come it’s not anymore .. it’s too late..how is that .. it’s not dangerous..I’m afraid of infection
playing around bees or wasps brings fear to many people because these animals can sting and cause problems with the sting. Medically, wasp stings bring about an allergic reaction to the area it stung. This allergic reaction at a severe stage can lead to death due to anaphylactic reaction, but this condition is usually rare if a wasp sting gets immediate help. With wasp stings, all that needs to be done is to remove the sting by rubbing it with the hard edge of a card like an ATM card, and not by squeezing it or pinching it with tweezers. This action can actually cause the venom to come out of the sting and further cause an allergic reaction. After that, compress the ice on the area of the sting and if the sting is on the locomotion such as the arms and legs, then position it on the chest. Afterwards, seek medical attention immediately, as monitoring may be necessary until the allergy disappears. Here we attach an article about wasp stings. May be useful.
dr. N. K. Arief