The Amniotic Fluid Is Seeping But There Are No Contractions In The 3rd Trimester Of Pregnancy?
want to ask … 37 weeks more pregnant amniotic fluid has seeped a little but there is no contraction of whether dangerous and what to do
Good afternoon, thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
For more than 37 weeks pregnant with a small amount of amniotic fluid, it should be immediately taken to the emergency room of the nearest hospital to check whether there have been signs of rupture of membranes and whether there has been an opening or not.
Possible diagnoses of amniotic fluid include:
1. premature rupture of membranes (to): premature rupture of membranes is a condition of premature rupture of membranes. This can occur due to triggers such as infection, stress, trauma (accident, fall, collide) in the stomach area and around the birth canal. Premature rupture of membranes is characterized by the release of amniotic water, can be accompanied by fever if caused due to infection.
2. infection of the genital area (birth canal): infection of the birth canal area is usually caused by bacteria or fungi, the sign of an increase in the amount of a lot of vaginal discharge, thick, yellow to greenish, smelling fishy, and accompanied by itching and heat.
3. normal vaginal discharge: the condition of pregnancy will trigger an increase in the amount of vaginal discharge in the area of the birth canal, this can be something normal if vaginal discharge is odorless, not accompanied by itching or heat, and the color of clear tendency is not greenish yellow
To find out more appropriate causes, and get further treatment, you should consult an obstetrician.
1. maintain the cleanliness of the genital area by ensuring that the condition of the area is always dry, not moist, odorless. If you want to wash the genital area, just wash the outside.
2. Do not wash the vagina with vaginal washing soap because it will disturb the balance of microorganisms (good and bad bacteria) around the genitals
3. do not use drugs freely, without consulting a doctor before, because it can affect the condition of pregnancy and your fetus
Thus, hopefully useful :)