The Area Of teeth And Gums Suddenly Bleeds?
Good afternoon doctor In my mother’s teeth and gums suddenly bleed, but do not feel the pain, why huh? Not being / after a toothbrush also suddenly bleeding.
Hello Ahmad Sidik, before thank you for asking with the HealthReplies.com team.
Bleeding teeth or gums can be caused by the following things, namely:
-Gingivitis or gum inflammation that can be caused by plaque buildup
- Periodontitis, characterized by infection of the gums, jawbone, and connective tissue that connects the teeth and gums.
- The habit of brushing teeth too hard
- Use a rough toothbrush
- Lack of vitamin C and vitamin K
- The use of blood-thinning drugs
- The use of dentures that are not appropriate
We recommend that you check your mother to the dentist for further treatment. If your mother feels severe pain in the teeth and mouth, heavy bleeding, then immediately taken to the doctor.
Some of these things your mother can do at home: maintain oral and dental hygiene, routinely perform dental examinations with a dentist, meet vitamin intake if caused due to vitamin deficiency, manage stress well, avoid consuming foods or drinks that are too hot or cold, food consumption nutritious, avoid smoking or alcoholic drinks.
Thank you, hope that helps.