The Benefits Of Blood Donation For Kidney Health?
Good evening before morning, I want to ask, I am active in donating blood, what are the benefits of blood donation for kidneys? Because
Hello, Wenda, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Blood donation is something that can save human lives. Some of the benefits of routine blood donation are:
1. Maintain a healthy heart and improve blood flow
2. Increase the production of red blood cells
3. Reducing the risk of cancer associated with high levels of iron in the body, for example lung cancer, esophagus, stomach (stomach), colon (large intestine), liver
4. Can check health. Before donating blood, of course, you will first check for vital signs, Hb levels, and test whether the body is infected with several viruses such as HIV or hepatitis.
5. Burn calories.
6. Make yourself happy because it can benefit the lives of people in need.
According to the literature, no one has specifically discussed the effect of routine blood donation on kidney health. However, one of the benefits of blood donation is blood flow. When the blood flows smoothly, the whole body will be affected, including kidney health.
Here is an article that can be read to add information about the benefits of blood donation.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.