The Cause Appears Red Marks On The Nose?
At night, my child is 7 months old, I want to ask when my child was born. There was no birthmark after 15 days. There was a red birthmark next to the right nose under the eyebrows … could the birthmark disappear … and also at birth my first child often squeezed the dedek’s nose at the top, what was the result of scratching the nails of his mate if he was a red tw indeed the birthmark ,,,, could it all be lost …?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your child's sign can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Birthmarks: Birthmarks are generally present since birth and are still vague maybe you were not yet fully aware of when you were born
2. Inflammation: cuts caused by nail scratches can also cause inflammation and make it red like a birthmark
3. Other causes: Other causes may occur such as redness due to allergies, from being bitten by insects and so on
these signs get older most of the time can disappear by itself, but all depends on the cause, so it is necessary to consult with a pediatrician.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a pediatrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Monitor the progress of the sign
2. Maintain the cleanliness of children and the environment
3. Avoiding your child getting hurt again because of nails and so on
thus hopefully useful