The Cause Can Not Hold Urine And Lower Abdominal Pain During Intercourse

Illustration of The Cause Can Not Hold Urine And Lower Abdominal Pain During Intercourse
Illustration: The Cause Can Not Hold Urine And Lower Abdominal Pain During Intercourse

Hello doc, good night .. I want to ask why I like to pee even though I don’t want to urinate … it also comes out of urine all of a sudden and it’s like that every day, but it just comes out a little. And sometimes I have sex with my husband a little pain in the lower abdomen.

1 Answer:

Hello Retno,

Thank you for the question.

Urinary discharge is unconscious and can not be held (urinary incontinence) often occurs in women, especially those who have had sex and gave birth. This condition is usually caused by weakened pelvic muscles. Lack of exercise, hormonal influences, unhealthy lifestyles, obesity, and aging were reported to have influenced this. Not only that, urinary incontinence can also occur due to other causes, such as urinary tract infections, cystitis, fistulas, cancer or bladder stones, diabetes, pelvic nerve disorders, drug side effects, excessive anxiety, and many other triggers.

Pain in the lower abdomen that you feel during sexual intercourse, can occur related to several conditions above. But it could also, lower abdominal pain arises due to excessive sexual intercourse, lack of production of sexual lubricants, or other diseases, such as endometriosis, adenomyosis, pelvic inflammation, cervical cancer, psychological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, disorders of the muscles and joints, and so on.

To improve, you can first do the following steps:

Keep your sex organs clean
Don't like to hold back urination
Drink at least 2-3 liters of water a day, especially water
Don't over-drink caffeinated, fizzy drinks, let alone alcohol
Eat a variety of foods that are worth balanced nutrition
Warm compresses on painful stomach
Diligent exercise every day, including Kegel exercises to strengthen pelvic muscles
Do not take any medicine
Increase relaxation

If the steps above have been done by you, but your complaint is felt has not improved for a long time, you should go to see your doctor directly. The doctor can later also refer you to an obstetrician or internist if necessary.

Hope this helps ...

: by

Related Question



(3 months ago)

Hello ,, nSy has a facial wound, and inside the wound it looks like a white spot like rice, if it is pulled out, it bleeds and leaves a hole in the spot. NMy question is how to get... Read more

Overcoming Lumps In Cavities Accompanied By Blackened Teeth?

Overcoming Lumps In Cavities Accompanied By Blackened Teeth?

(6 months ago)

Hello, I want to ask that many of my teeth have cavities and I went to the dentist to patch them. But after checking and cleaning it turns out that my teeth have been affected by n... Read more

Causes Of Frequent Vomiting Of Babies?

Causes Of Frequent Vomiting Of Babies?

(23 days ago)

What is the medicine for babies who vomit frequently... Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *