The Cause Is Easy To Cry?
I have one question. Every time I stand up or am talking to someone, I easily cry, either IT appears again in front of a little marsh. I immediately shed tears. When I cry What makes me cry mingling happened 1-2 hours ago, but if I remember just a little I immediately cried again. Even just getting angry. Guess That’s the result WHAT? And how to overcome it?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Your complaint can already be classified as a mental disorder. This is because you yourself already feel the discomfort where complaints interfere with your social life. The mental disorder you are experiencing is in a mild form. You do not need to worry. This condition will heal you with enthusiasm and support from yourself and the people closest.
Mental disorders that you experience can be anxiety disorders, panic attacks or depression so you can easily cry for things you shouldn't cry. This can reciprocally make you not confident in establishing social relationships or appearing in public. Some things that are recommended for you to live are:
1. Tell your condition to your next of kin. Ask your family to accompany you to consult with a psychiatrist. Discuss with your psychiatrist whether you need psychiatric drugs.
2. When an attack arises, try your hardest to control yourself. Change your perspective, you must think that you will face the problem at that time in an adult and wise (without crying).
3. Be diligent in doing meditation, can be through yoga. You can find the nearest yoga club. Or seek knowledge about yoga then practice it yourself.
4. Increase your confidence by joining a healthy and beneficial club (such as certain sports clubs, clubs that love cooking and so on). You can also join organizations at school or campus.
5. Increase your insight by reading a lot of news and general science, so that you can be your preferred interlocutor. This will increase your confidence.
6. Get enough sleep and avoid consuming coffee, alcohol and illegal drugs. It will only make your life meaningless.
Thus hopefully useful.